T: 1300 653 751
P: PO Box 7395, Cloisters Square WA 6850
We realise that when you are claiming, you may be in a stressful situation that you did not expect to find yourself in. We have designed a claims process to keep things as easy as possible for you.
Just call 1300 653 751 for a claim form and we will guide you through the claims process. Please note if you wish to claim under an existing policy you must give us written notice of your claim within 120 days of the event giving rise to the claim.
Complaint Handling Process
We are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service.
If we fail to meet your expectations, please follow the steps below so we can help resolve your problem as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Contact our Customer Service team who will aim to solve your problem immediately
- In the unlikely event that your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may request that the matter be referred to our Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) Committee.
- Should the matter still not be resolved to your satisfaction, you may refer it for external review by contacting:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
For more information on our complaint handling process, read our Solving Your Problem Booklet.
Life Insurance Code of Practice
This code is the life insurance industry’s commitment to mandatory customer service standards.
It’s been voluntarily developed by the life insurance industry through the Financial Services Council to:
- Promote high standards of service to consumers
- Provide a benchmark of consistency within the industry
- Establish a framework for professional behaviour and responsibility It was designed to protect you, the consumer.
All St Andrew’s staff are fully committed to delivering the key code promises.
For full details of the key code promises please click here.
How to contact us
For general office enquiries, please contact:
Telephone: (08) 9322 0600 or 1300 363 159
Post: St Andrew's Australia
PO Box 7395, Cloisters Square WA 6850